Monday 25 January 2021

Life Down Wattle Lane v2 - Dear Blog

 Dear Blog

I'm writing to you to apologies for neglecting you and for not posting any posts over the last few weeks. Sorry.

Since my last post we have had Christmas and hosted a family lunch in our newly painted living room.

We also went hard shopping during the Christmas/Boxing Day/New Year sales. We now have an oven, rangehood, laundry tub, door handles, curtains, flooring vinyl and carpet, and buckets load of paint! As always purchasing at bargain prices.

We had a quiet new years, but gladly welcome 2021 and all that it brings. I'm not one for new years resolutions, but 2021 I need more positivity in my life. So let's forget 2020 and look forward in a positive light.

"You do not find a happy life... You Make It!"

I will post more frequently of our summer adventures, until then, thankyou blog for your understanding.

Much Love

Ricky


No comments:

Post a Comment