Sunday 29 October 2017

Outdoor Entertaining

Something that has been on my wishlist for a while is an outdoor entertaining area off the deck. A barbecue and fire pit with outdoor seating... surrounded by insect repelling plants.

I have visions of outdoor dining & drinking, sitting around a fire, while someone plays a guitar... everyone just enjoying the good life. I don't play the guitar myself, but we will get to that issue later, for now we have started our little project.

Before:

Adding some timber:


We sprayed weed killer, then laid weed mat, and covered with crushed lime for a raised solid area:


I'll add an update pic soon... we've planted, but we still need to add barbecue, fire pit, steeping stones, seats and top layer of blue gravel to finish it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment