Thursday 18 August 2016

Arapawa Sheep... Just Awesome!

A beautiful day in paradise... and I think our sheep are now enjoying themselves too.



Over the last couple evenings, I've been racing home after work, trying to get home before the sun sets, as I've been building a little shelter to protect the sheep from the elements. 

Below the sheep have taken an interest in my little project too, chasing each other around the walls of the shelter that I've been building, such fun! If only they would let me join in too. I have a little video clip, but I couldn't upload from here, so I will try via facebook.




 
They're now eating the sheep pellets, but not from my hand, they're still very skittish and wont come near me... but I'll keep trying, I just want them to be a little friendlier so it becomes a little easier to move and handle them.





No comments:

Post a Comment