Friday 29 April 2022

Life Down Wattle Lane v2 - I Think I'm Self Employed

For about a year now I have been working, filling in my days making Farm Style Gates.  Today I have just finished my 123rd gate, with plenty more to do.


This last week I have new orders for 9 more gates from repeat customers, which is very satisfying.  They like my gates!!! 🤗 Thankyou!!!

It's one thing building something for yourself, but it's another thing building a gate for someone else and putting a price tag on it.

Also yesterday a customer has confirmed an order for 20 gates, which when done, will be heading to a farm near Alexandra.

So I think I can now say I have a job! Finally!!

Now I just need to have a word to managment about minimum wage, smoko breaks, holiday pay, overtime and more importantly Friday afternoon drinks 🍷🧀 ☺️ Although I might need some help with that last one.




No comments:

Post a Comment