Tuesday 11 January 2022

Life Down Wattle Lane v2 - Always Something To Do

Life on a lifestyle block is never dull. In between building gates, packaging Unicorn Fibre Cleaners orders, and the daily house hold chores there is still work to be done on the block.

We lack any significant trees, so there is little shelter from the elements, and I do worry about the sheep.

I've just finished the 3rd sheep shelter.  I still want to put on guttering to fill a water trough.


Hopefully it withstands the Canterbury winds. I've created a dirt mound on the inside so hopefully there is a dry surface in the winter. 

The dirt is from a drain that  needed digging out, so I have can now tick 2 jobs off the never ending list.

For now back to building gates, a customer has just ordered 2 additional gates... repeat custom is what we dream for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment