Wednesday 14 July 2021

Life Down Wattle Lane v2 - Whiskey is a Max


I had previously written a post about our barn cat Whiskey... well I have an update.


I came across an old Facebook post regarding a lost cat that looked very much like Whiskey.


Well studying the markings, they were identical to that of Whiskey.

So I got in touch, and the owners mentioned their cat had a big scar on the ear, and Whiskey had a small one in the same location... so we guess it had healed a bit.

So we think it is a match.

Turns out Whiskey is actually Max, and went missing after a big storm last year.

Max lives as the crow flys about 2km southwest.

Max has a sister at home so hopefully a happy reunion and all goes well.

I have said if he doesn't settle in well, they can bring him back.

Whiskey was an excellent mouse catcher, so will be missed. Now that he is gone, our Max will need to up his game somewhat.

I will miss Whiskey as he kept me company when working outside... Whiskey always had a lot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment