Wednesday 9 December 2020

Life Down Wattle Lane v2 - Luck

We're  coming to the end of 2020... who could have predicted such a year. My Chinese horoscope should have been a warning.

In the first half of the year 2020Horse people who were born in 1978 will have less fortune in general.

Well I'd say my poor fortune has run well into 2020. 

Normally I'd reflect on the year that has passed... but I really don't think I want to.

I'm normally positive and just get on with life... but the bad luck is starting to get to me.

> Get glasses for the first time.
> Diagnosed with Parkinson's.
> Lose job & no luck securing another.
> Constant issues with council and the new build. Just one battle after another.
> Insurance claim denied, & not eligible for any welfare assistance.
> Battles with medication.
> Big Mamma & Bootsie died...

The list goes on with things not going to plan this year and well just crap luck.

Up until now, it didn't bother me, but when my spinning wheel spindle broke... I finally succumb to my constant bad luck. I swore... a lot!

It's not something that you can just replace... the spinning wheel is antique, hand crafted.

So my DIY genes kicked in and I thought I will just have to hand craft a replacement part.

So I did, and it works perfectly!





 

If only I can DIY all my problems, but 2021 is nearly here... lets hope for some better fortune.


No comments:

Post a Comment