Tuesday 18 August 2020

Down Wattle Lane v2 - Mow Mow Mow

There's no time like mow time!

The paddocks... I should say paddock, singular, haven't been grazed for some time and are knee deep in dead grass, quiet a mess, not really suitable for the sheep to eat.

So one of the first jobs was to top the paddocks and to discover what lay beneath. 

Being the master of "give anything a go" I hired a tractor from Loburn Hire, and got stuck in. Well I had some help, my sister and her partner were both keen to give it a go too.

I can highly recommend Loburn Hire, they deliver the tractor to site, excellent customer service, excellent modern equipment, and best of all great rates.

I think we did a good job in the end, although the same can't be said about my photography skills below:



No comments:

Post a Comment