Monday 2 August 2021

Life Down Wattle Lane v2 - Communication

For the last week I have been knocked over with a serious case of the Man Flu. Life threatening if you ask for my professional opinion but with a severe appetite so all is good as long as I am feed.

With that being said I'm in no condition to cook, and I asked Gary to pick up some KFC on the way home from gym for dinner.

Well in anticipation to a yummy dinner, I thought I will pull my sick butt outta bed and have a shower before dinner.

Well me being me, I have my ways to know where Gary is at.... I logged into our bank account to see if there was a KFC transaction, and then check the time of the transaction as then he would be 15 minutes away from home. Enough time for a shower. Now I know that sounds creepy but I think it's just being resourceful.

Well did that resourcefulness backfire!

I logged into our account.
I found a KFC transaction for $9.99!!! 

Yes... a lousy $9.99

I knew exactly what he had brought...

This is not a meal for 2 people...
This is barely a meal for 1 person... especially 1 sick person with hunger pains!!!

I jumped into the shower, emotionally disheartened on the cusp of a full on blubber!

Where is the potato and gravy?
Why would he do this?
There isn't even any coleslaw?
Why?
And you know with these deals they will include 3 standard size pieces of chicken and 2 pieces crub size...
Why would he do this to me?

I was experiencing my first full on Parkinson's meltdown I think. I had read that you can become more emotional. 

All of which could have been avoided with better communication on my part.

I love you Gary, but don't play games with me and KFC!! 

LOL... but I'm serious!!!

1 comment:

  1. You poor baby 😂. Did he just bring that home or did you jump to conclusions Hope you are feeling better today.orpoor Gary xx

    ReplyDelete