Tuesday 30 October 2018

Our First Show - Fibre Fiesta!

The Unicorn was released to the public for the very first time in NZ.

Our mission for the next year is to introduce & educate people on the amazing benefits of Unicorn Fibre Cleaners.

Up until now, we have focussed on building an online presence, however last weekend, we attended our very first show, Fibre Fiesta held at the Kumeu Community Hall, and organised by Julie from Wool on Wheels.

Two weeks before the big day I was preparing signs, posters, flyers, recycled paper bags etc for the show. Also looking into Eftpos options, which are crazy expensive. If anyone knows of a cheap eftpos solution please let me know, we used our laptop/webpage for people who wanted to pay with credit card on the day.

I was rather nervous the day before and more so on the morning of the big day. I know the product, but I didn't know how to talk about the product. So I had to put on my big boy pants, and just go with the flow on the day.  After about the first 30 minutes, I began to find my voice.

Overall the day was very successful, we handed out plenty of flyers and made a few sales, so a Big Thank You to all those who came up to chat.



We'll be coming to more show's near you soon, 
or until then you can order product online Unicorn Fibre Cleaners NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment